Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Something Old, Something New

No, this blog post is NOT about weddings. I'm writing this to tell you all that I'm updating some of the old content on my blog, plus letting you know about some new content.

First, THE OLD:

If you notice, there's a tab where I've listed all my publications so far. If you go into that tab, you can now follow links for a few of them to see some of my stories that are still available online. Go check them out if you've never read any of them.

Now, THE NEW:

I've added two new tabs for the two novels I'm currently working on. One is a middle-grade fantasy novel called Oliver and the Underlings, and the other is a middle-grade mystery novel called The Vanilla Wafer Chronicles: The Case of the Missing Pin. Go check out the tabs to see some short blurbs on each one. Those are basically the pitches I will use when I send these books out to agents. Oliver and the Underlings is complete enough that I've been sending it out to agents, while The Vanilla Wafer Chronicles is in its (hopefully) final stages of editing. 

Enjoy the old and new content!

2 comments:

  1. George, I love what you've done with the place...the blog site, that is!
    Keep up the good work...and I'll be back to visit again.

    cs from MSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by cs! And for the kind words

    ReplyDelete