Now we come to the question and answer part of our show.
My good writer friend Kat Ellis tagged me for 11 Questions. You can see her blog, her original post on this, and her answers here:
I figured it would be fun to give some info about me, the man, instead of me, the writer.
So, without further ado, here are my answers to her questions:
1. What are your top 5 movies?
This is a tough one. I could go with the whole Harry Potter movie set, but that's more than 5 movies, so that won't even work. So I'll only put that as one on my list. Here goes: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (I'll pick that as my favorite of the HP movies), Contact, The Ring, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and The Matrix.
If I had to pick a couple others, they would be Better Off Dead and Army of Darkness.
2. Would you rather go a year without make-up or without shaving?
This, folks, is a no-brainer. I think I can handle a year without make-up.
3. What is a recent good book you've read?
I'm currently reading Son by Lois Lowry, and it's great so far. So I'll go with that one.
4. What is a recent not-so-great book you've read?
I don't like to diss any books at all, but I'd have to go with Sourland, a collection of short stories by Joyce Carol Oates. I think I put up a review of this one on Goodreads, but as explanation, I'll just say that I found the stories to be a) very, very dark and depressing, and b) very incomplete and random and thus not satisfying as complete stories.
5. Name one food you could eat for one meal every day for a year.
Pasta and meatballs.
6. What was your best part of your senior year of high school?
Graduation and, thus, the end of it.
7. What is one piece of electronic equipment you could live without?
Easy - my cell phone! I get called WAY too many times on it for my day job. If I were to accidentally lose it next time I went to the beach, for instance, I wouldn't miss it at all.
8. Do you usually drink from a straw, a glass, or another type of container?
Plastic cup, since I mostly drink water out of dispensers these days.
9. Would you rather haev glow in the dark skin or squishy teeth?
Are you kidding? Squishy teeth? I wouldn't be able to EAT anything! That ain't happenin'. Besides, glow in the dark skin would be cool.
10. Who would win a fight between Gandalf and Dumbledore?
Gandalf has more experience fighting the forces of darkness I think. So I'd have to go with him.
11. Are push-up bras a form of dishonesty?
Being a guy, I'm not touching this question.
There you have it.