Thursday, October 11, 2012

Goodreads Review of The Vindico by Wesley King

I'm taking a break from writing reviews for the ARCs I received at BEA this year to bring you a review of The Vindico by Wesley King. I highly recommend this YA book about a team of supervillains known as the Vindico who take on 5 teens as they proteges and the hijinx that ensues afterwards.

Come check out my review on Goodreads, here:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/432130215

Stay tuned for reviews of the ARCs for Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer, Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You by Joyce Carol Oates, Clockwork Angels by Kevin J. Anderson and Neil Peart, and The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I also need to review Odd Apocalypse by Dean Koontz and The Host by Stephenie Meyer, which I have also read recently. I'll get to all these eventually.



No comments:

Post a Comment