Monday, July 9, 2018

Big News: My New Nanotechnology Book is Available!

Ready for more book news? OK, here goes. My newest children's book is ready to order now. And here it is!


This book is part of Norwood House Press's TechBytes series, and it's all about the amazing world of nanotechnology. Here's a brief description:

Nanotechnology allows scientists to work with tiny particles. This can help engineers create smaller products and let doctors check people's health. This evolving technology creates more durable buildings and is used in the suits worn by astronauts. Learn about the uses of nanotechnology and how this field can shape the future.

And here's a description of the TechBytes series:

Amazing technological breakthroughs are happening all the time. Scientists and engineers bring new ideas to life, and businesses make them real. Tech Byes: High-Tech explores some of the extraordinary devices and systems that are changing the modern world. Explore the history of these high-tech innovations, what obstacles their inventors encountered along the way, and how these technologies can become a part of society's culture. Supports STEM and NGSS standards. Each book contains fast facts, a glossary, an index, and places to go for more information.

You can find the book on the Norwood House Press website, here:

https://www.norwoodhousepress.com/nanotechnology.html

Or you can find it on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Nanotechnology-Tech-Bytes-George-Anthony/dp/1684042151/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1531153785&sr=1-3

Or order it through your favorite independent bookstore. And go VISIT your favorite independent bookstore, because, well, indie bookstores are fun to visit.

Oh, and one last thing. I've put a lot of work into my writing lately, and sometimes I wonder if the long hours I put in outside of spending time with the family and my day job (with little sleep, mind you) are worth it, but when I see things like this, I find it so surreal and it's suddenly all worth it. Who would've thought that I could get books that I wrote in my own library??

(And no, that hold placed on my book was not made by me - that would be weird anyway, lol. Someone requested it before it's even been catalogued!)

No comments:

Post a Comment